Details of Virunga Lodge
- 8 Stone guest bandas with tile roofs (4 doubles and 4 twins) reflect the local building style.
- En-suite bathrooms with flushing toilet, double vanity, shower with hot and cold running water.
- Rooms have mosquito nets, 240v lighting and a private veranda.
- Bandas are individually named after regional African lakes.
- 4 tour leader rooms available.
- Wi-Fi available in the main lodge building.
- hike to Lake Bulera
- hike to villages
- volcano hikes
- intore dance performances
- cultural tours
Short OverviewThe magnificent Virunga Lodge is perched high on a ridge and has stunning views of the Virunga Volcanoes and the twin lakes Bulera and Ruhonda. The premier luxury destination for tracking the endangered mountain gorillas.
- Outside national park