Sandies Mapenzi Beach Resort
Details of Sandies Mapenzi Beach Resort
The Resort offers 87 spacious and comfortable bungalows charmingly furnished in traditional East African style. All rooms have comfortable private veranda and large bathrooms with walk-in shower and double hand basin. Room categories include 21 superior garden, 36 superior rooms and 30 deluxe beach front
- 21 Superior Garden rooms are situated on the higher level of our resort surrounded by beautiful gardens, all room are charmingly furnished in traditional East African style.
- 36 Superior rooms are charmingly furnished in traditional East African style and have a large private veranda for the comfort of our guests.
- 30 Deluxe Beach Front rooms positioned by the beach have a large private veranda for the comfort of our guests and are charmingly furnished in traditional East African style.
- 24 hour reception
- Digital safes for each room located at the reception
- Wireless internet connection (at charge)
- Laundry service (at charge)
- Tv room with satellite channels
- Medical assistance with Doctor on call (at charge)
- Swimming pool
- MVUA African Rain Massage Center Spherique fashion boutique with drugstore
- Animation team with daily and evening entertainment
- Water sports centre -
- Children service: baby cot, high chair
FOOD AND BEVERAGE FACILITIES:
Main Restaurant Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner at buffet offering local dishes and in international cuisine with themed nights. African Dinner is served once a week on the beach
Breakfast from 07:30 to 10:00 Lunch from 13:00 to 15:00
Dinner from 19:30 to 21:30
Nakupenda Pizzeria Set on the beach, it opens for dinner and it is included in the all-inclusive package once per stay.
Open from 19:30 to 21:30 Suli Suli a ‘ la Carte Restaurant Set directly on the beach serves seafood specialities under small gazebos in a very romantic environment. Open from 19:30 to 21:30 Dinning requires reservation and meals are at charge Pool Bar Serves snacks, soft drinks, fruit juices, beer, cocktails, house wine, tea and coffee with spirits and long drinks available after 18:00. After midnight all drinks are at charge. Premium brand liquors are available at charge.
Open from 10:00 to 01:00 Beach Bar Serves snacks, soft drinks, fruit juices and beer from 10:00 to 18:00 Sheesha Lounge Experience an enjoyable Shisha in a comfortable and informal open air lounge. Charges as per list. Open from 18:00 to 24:00
Facilities in the room include:
- King size or twin beds with mosquito net - Individual climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Stocked mini bar
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Telephone for internal use
- Welcome cocktail
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Main Restaurant
- Soft drinks, juices, selected wine, local beer, coffee and tea served during meals at the Restaurants and bars as per schedule
- Snacks offered at the Beach bar during the day
- 1 dinner per stay at the Nakupenda Pizzeria Restaurant
- Water gym, stretching, non professional windsurf equipment, canoe, beach volley, football, table tennis, darts and indoor games, tennis court. Evening entertainment program and discotheque
- Sun loungers and beach towels
. there is not abundance of restaurants and bars in Kiwengwa. Low - High tide fluctuations.
Short OverviewMapenzi beach resort is located in village Kiwengwa on east Coast.87 spacious and comfortable bungalows charmingly furnished in traditional East African style. All rooms have a large private veranda and are fitted with canopy bed with mosquito net, large bathrooms with walk-in shower and double hand basin. Room categories include 30 deluxe beach front with Wi-Fi internet facilities (at charge), 36 superior rooms and 21 superior garden rooms.
- Air condition
- Big resort
- Family friendly
- On the beach
- Scuba diving