Manyara Ranch Conservancy
Подробнее о Manyara Ranch Conservancy
The Conservancy opened on the 1st of June 2010 with a 12-bed Luxury Tented Camp. There is an extensive variety of activities giving visitors a very special bush experience.
12 luxury tents
luxury East African style tents provide comfortable and private accommodation, perfectly located for ample wildlife viewing from the tent's deck.
- ensuite bath room with hot and cold running water and showers, and flush toilets
- large tents with an abundant of natural lighting (30 square metre tent interior)
- insect proof tents
- electric lighting
- chest, which also acts as a safe
- writing desk
- all tents are placed under acacia trees for shade and all command panoramic views of the surrounding landscapes
- there is a dining tent which includes a bar and a small library
- walking safaris
- daytime game drives
- night game drives
- game viewing from hides
- ranch visits
- horse riding
- bush meals
All activities except for horse riding are included in the overnight price.
The camp is closed from April 1st to 31st May
Краткое описаниеManyara Ranch Conservancy is a 35,000 acre, exclusive wilderness area between Tarangire National Park and
Lake Manyara. The Conservancy lies within the migratory routes along which wildlife from Natron, Ngorongoro,
Manyara move into and out of Tarangire National Park, the Simanjiro plains and Lolkisale areas to the South.
There is also a wealth of resident game.
- Семейный отель
- За Национальным парком
- Спортивная активность