Podrobno o Manyara Ranch Conservancy
The Conservancy opened on the 1st of June 2010 with a 12-bed Luxury Tented Camp. There is an extensive variety of activities giving visitors a very special bush experience.
12 luxury tents
luxury East African style tents provide comfortable and private accommodation, perfectly located for ample wildlife viewing from the tent's deck.
- ensuite bath room with hot and cold running water and showers, and flush toilets
- large tents with an abundant of natural lighting (30 square metre tent interior)
- insect proof tents
- electric lighting
- chest, which also acts as a safe
- writing desk
- all tents are placed under acacia trees for shade and all command panoramic views of the surrounding landscapes
- there is a dining tent which includes a bar and a small library
- walking safaris
- daytime game drives
- night game drives
- game viewing from hides
- ranch visits
- horse riding
- bush meals
All activities except for horse riding are included in the overnight price.
The camp is closed from April 1st to 31st May