Migunga Tented Camp
Подробнее о Migunga Tented Camp
19 Semi-LUXURY tents with large attached bathroom set underneath canopy of acacia trees.
Migunga at a glance . . .
- 19 Semi-luxury tents with large attached bathroom set underneath canopy of acacia trees
- Each tent on raised platform with its own private veranda
- Bathroom: flush toilet, shower, wash hand basin, towels, soap, bottled water
- Mosquito nets, mosquito coils & mosquito room spray, candles & matches
- Electric lights in tent and bathroom
- Charging possibilities for cameras, batteries, etc
- Fairytale set-up in the evenings: traditional hurricane lamps in the grounds, along paths, tents
- Restaurant with bar
- Full & half board rates, lunch boxes available
- Room service
- Year round green garden
Краткое описаниеNestled in a quiet corner on the northwest of the lake, Migunga Tented Camp is only 5 minutes from the entrance of Lake Manyara National Park, which spreads out across the Great East African Rift Valley, dominating a vast landscape. Often called Tanzania's water wonderland due to the large number of birds and animals the lake supports, Lake Manyara NP is also famous for its' tree-climbing lions.
- За Национальным парком