Details of Lake Manyara Serena Safari Lodge
Taking as its muse the glorious bird life of the fabulously soda-encrusted and pink-flamingo- fringed Lake Manyara, the Swooping curves of this elegantly evocative lodge defy description. As do the soaring views of the Great Rift Valley, the rose-gold sunsets over the Mto Wa Mbu escarpment and the utterly unique tree climbing Lake Manyara lions.
Their rooms are housed in circular, double-storey, white-washed ‘rondavels' (traditional circular buildings with conical thatched roofs), which are strung out along the edge of the cliff so as to allow for maximum views.
GUEST ROOM INFORMATION
- Total number of rooms 67
- Suite 1
- Triple Rooms 15
- Double Rooms 21
- T win Rooms 30
- 10 Pairs Connecting Rooms
- A selection of ensuite rooms and suites
- Central dining room and bar
- Outside dining terrace
- Poolside bar
- Game drives daily
- Swimming pool and pool deck
- Bush dinner site within the grounds
- Tented conference room
- Wedding planning and honeymoon venue
- Gift shop, business centre, WiFi
- Satellite TV room
- Extensive selection of sports and activities
- Cultural dance and music
WEDDINGS AND HONEYMOON PACKAGES AVAILABLE!