Details of Robanda Tented Camp
Robanda Safari Camp currently has 5 LUXURY and 5 "bush style" permanent tents. The LUXURY tents are very spacious, with either double or twin beds and annex bathroom. The private verandah looks out over the Serengeti National Park plains. The "bush style" tents are in fact large mobile tents, which have been put up in a permanent way. Each tent has its own private bathroom with bush shower and toilet.
Robanda at a glance…..
- 7 spacious stented rooms with large attached bathroom
- Each tent has its private veranda
- Bathroom: shower, flush toilet, wash hand basin, soap, towels, bottled water
- Mosquito nets, mosquito coils, candles & matches
- Electric lights in tent and bathroom
- Charging possibilities for cameras, batteries, etc
- Restaurant and bar, with look out tower
- Full & half board rates; lunch boxes available
- Camp fire
- Night game drive, Nature walk, Visit to local Maasai village, Traditional dances, balloon safari pick up from the camp.
- Airstrip nearby