Nyungwe Forest Lodge
Details of Nyungwe Forest Lodge
- All rooms and suites are forest facing
- 15 x King bedded luxury rooms sleeping a max of 2 adults each
- 7 x Twin bedded luxury rooms sleeping a max of 2 adults each
- 2 x King bedded suites (Both connect with a second twin bedded luxury room)
Rooms / Suites Features
- Fire place
- Air conditioning
- Private mini bar
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Electronic safe (laptop size)
- International electric adaptors
- Private deck
- En-suite bathroom with indoor shower
- International dial telephones
- Flat LCD screen and digital satellite channels
- Wireless Internet access
- Kamiranzovu Swamp walk
- Kamiranzovu Waterfall walk
- Various guided Walking trails from 1 hours to 7 hours
- Bird watching walk
- Cultural area walk with lodge guide
Short OverviewNyungwe Forest Lodge was built to blend in with the surrounding environment is situated in a tea plantation on the edge of the Nyungwe closed canopy rain forest, home to 13 species of primate including Chimpanzees. the best choice in the region.
- Air condition
- Small Lodge
Let's plan your trip to the Nyungwe Forest Lodge
One of our safari experts will get back to you within 24-hours.
The African safari is usually associated with serene plains full of grazing herds, the thrill of majestic big cats hunting for a meal, and the breathtaking sights of Mount Kilimanjaro. With these kinds of settings to dine in, it's not often that you hear about the food on the traveler’s...
The complete guide to packing for your gorilla trek to make sure you get the most out of this incredible experience. A gorilla trek is a uniquely special adventure. Trekking through the African rainforest, you will witness the fascinating life of gorillas in their natural habitat. 🦍 However, to properly...
Jambo! (Swahili for “hello!”) Quick quiz: Do you know how to say “have a good day” in Swahili? What is Swahili for “good morning”? What is “how are you” in Swahili? Speak to people in East Africa in their native language, and they will surely give you a Swahili thank...
“Safari lunchbox” has become a bit of a dirty word on the safari scene. Every good lodge cares about their travelers, and tries their hardest to create interesting meals for safari-goers, but it’s hard to avoid a bit of repetition out on the trail. Shadows Of Africa has a very...
Tanzania, our incredible home, is always open for travelers! We can’t wait to share her beauty with you. Take a look below at what we have to offer: the routes, the accommodations, and the experiences. The north of Tanzania is full of incredible sights, every way you look. Most of...