Naro Moru River Lodge
Details of Naro Moru River Lodge
- 5 cottages
- 5 country homes – Hausberg, Hobley, Gorges, Hindeand Hohnel
- Standard Roomsfeaturing accommodation in twins with showers.
- 12 Superior rooms: more spacious than the standard rooms, these feature accommodation in twins, triple and double beds. They come with a fireplace and inter-connecting rooms ideal for families.
- 12 rooms are available in this category.
- 14 Deluxe Rooms: feature both shower and bathtubs for utmost luxury.
Deluxe rooms have:
- impressive view of Mt. Kenya.
- squash, table tennis, 2 tennis courts,
- pool table
- Golf – Available at the nearby Nanyuki Golf Course.
Short OverviewNaro Moru River Lodge is an austere cabin residence just south of the equator, in the heart of a small market town about 150 kilometers (93 mi) north-northeast of Kenya’s capital Nairobi. This breathtaking mountain lodge is a quiet locale to have fun, be with family and friends, with easy access to Mt Kenya’s peaks for climbing, hiking or trekking, biking, and bird watching.
- Family friendly
- Outside national park