Naro Moru River Lodge
Details of Naro Moru River Lodge
- 5 cottages
- 5 country homes – Hausberg, Hobley, Gorges, Hindeand Hohnel
- Standard Roomsfeaturing accommodation in twins with showers.
- 12 Superior rooms: more spacious than the standard rooms, these feature accommodation in twins, triple and double beds. They come with a fireplace and inter-connecting rooms ideal for families.
- 12 rooms are available in this category.
- 14 Deluxe Rooms: feature both shower and bathtubs for utmost luxury.
Deluxe rooms have:
- impressive view of Mt. Kenya.
- squash, table tennis, 2 tennis courts,
- pool table
- Golf – Available at the nearby Nanyuki Golf Course.
Short OverviewNaro Moru River Lodge is an austere cabin residence just south of the equator, in the heart of a small market town about 150 kilometers (93 mi) north-northeast of Kenya’s capital Nairobi. This breathtaking mountain lodge is a quiet locale to have fun, be with family and friends, with easy access to Mt Kenya’s peaks for climbing, hiking or trekking, biking, and bird watching.
- Family friendly
- Outside national park
Let's plan your trip to the Naro Moru River Lodge
One of our safari experts will get back to you within 24-hours.
The African safari is usually associated with serene plains full of grazing herds, the thrill of majestic big cats hunting for a meal, and the breathtaking sights of Mount Kilimanjaro. With these kinds of settings to dine in, it's not often that you hear about the food on the traveler’s...
The complete guide to packing for your gorilla trek to make sure you get the most out of this incredible experience. A gorilla trek is a uniquely special adventure. Trekking through the African rainforest, you will witness the fascinating life of gorillas in their natural habitat. 🦍 However, to properly...
Jambo! (Swahili for “hello!”) Quick quiz: Do you know how to say “have a good day” in Swahili? What is Swahili for “good morning”? What is “how are you” in Swahili? Speak to people in East Africa in their native language, and they will surely give you a Swahili thank...
“Safari lunchbox” has become a bit of a dirty word on the safari scene. Every good lodge cares about their travelers, and tries their hardest to create interesting meals for safari-goers, but it’s hard to avoid a bit of repetition out on the trail. Shadows Of Africa has a very...
Tanzania, our incredible home, is always open for travelers! We can’t wait to share her beauty with you. Take a look below at what we have to offer: the routes, the accommodations, and the experiences. The north of Tanzania is full of incredible sights, every way you look. Most of...