Mountain biking safari in Tanzania
Details of Mountain biking safari in Tanzania
Mountain biking in East Africa is a really stunning experience for the fit and adventurous tourist. In Tanzania, mountain biking is mostly done in the northern region, especially around Lake Manyara National Park and Kilimanjaro National Park.
Mountain Biking in Tanzania
There is a wealth of options when it comes to undertaking a mountain biking safari in Tanzania. Shadows of Africa partners with a number of local tour operators to arrange these fun add-on activities.
- Full-Day Arusha National Park Tour
- Half-day Mto Wa Mbu Village Tour
- Half-day Mto Wa Mbu and Great Rift Valley Tour
- 3-Day Kilimanjaro Cycling Tour
- Full-Day Kilimanjaro base tour
- Full-day Maji Moto hotsprings tour
- Full-day Maasai village cycling tour
- Full-day Marangu village and waterfall cycling tour
- Full-day Zanzibar cycling adventure
The above are just a few of the fantastic options available to avid cyclists in Tanzania, but there are so many more. Whether you're interested in a half-day tour or a multi-day adventure that takes you across Tanzania (such as Arusha to Zanzibar!), we can help!
For those with a more adventurous or active spirit, adding a mountain biking safari to your trip can be a fantastic way to inject a little adrenaline into your trip. With options ranging from biking around a bustling market town to exploring national parks to lengthier excursions, there is a mountain biking safari for all tastes.