Details of Matemwe Beach House
This private three bedroom traditional beach house sits just five paces from the beach, within its own walled garden, and looks out over the plunge pool to the beach and blue sea beyond.
There is full butler service, so guests can remain tucked away in their house in complete isolation, or are able to wander over to the main lodge for meals, drinks or other activities such as diving and snorkeling.
Matemwe Beach House can sleep 6 people. Two double bedrooms are on the ground floor with a beautiful mezzanine bedroom upstairs.
The master bedroom offers a king-sized bed with a framed mosquito net and en-suite bathroom with shower. The second bedroom has twin beds and an adjoining bathroom with both bath and shower.
BEACH HOUSE AMENITIES
- Beach House: 1
- Children: not under 6 at the Lodge
- Doubles: 2 bedrooms downstairs
- Singles: mezzanine floor with 2 singles
- Not suitable for disabled guests
- Private plunge pool (with pool net)
- Mobile air conditioning: on request
- Personal bar
- Massage & treatments at the Lodge
- In-room lockable box
- Hair dryer
- Laundry service
- Power: 240V mains & generator back-up
- Reef walk
- Village visit
- Diving: at extra charge
The private bar in Matemwe Beach House is stocked with a variety of cool drinks, wines, beers and spirits – and should you require any drink not stocked in the bar, your butler will do his best to oblige.
WEDDINGS can be arranged on request.