La Madrugada Resort
Details of La Madrugada Resort
La Madrugada is a unique and peaceful beachfront resort. In the lounge area you will find a free wireless Internet for all guests! The wireless zone also streches into the opposing bar & lounge area where you can find a perfect place to relax or enjoy some of our boardgames.
We have 2 pools in the center of the plot facing towards the sea. At the pool you will find our pool bar with plenty of refreshments.
All the rooms have view over the pool-area with seating outside to enjoy ”a night on the terrace”. The interiour of the rooms are all arranged in a simple and elegant Zanzibarian Style.
List of facilities:
- 2 saltwater pools (one with children area) and pool bar
- Rooms of 2, 3 or 4 beds
- AC in most rooms and fans in all rooms
- Private shower and WC in all rooms
- Beach/Pool bar
- Lounge area with a bar, books and games, TV and DVD-Player for your enjoyment
- Free Wifi in most of the hotel area even at the beach
- 15 Minutes far from Dolphin Conservation Area and Paje Beach.
- Restaurant with continental menu
- Small shop
- Bicycle rental
- Safari- and Tour desk
- Laundry service
- Diving & snorkling
- Dolphin safari
- Boat trip to Prison Isand
- Deep-sea fishing
- Kitesurfing on nearby beaches such as Paje and Jambiani
- Stone Town trip (with or without guide)
- Visit to Jozani Forest
- Spice tour
- Safari Blue, a daytrip to remember
- Safari (Boat- walking- and gamedrive safari in Selous)
- Upon request: yoga and personal trainer
- Mwaka Kogwa festival in July
Short OverviewThe settlement of Makunduchi lies in the far south east of the island. The town is, besides Stonetown, the biggest of Zanzibar with a population of approximately 12,000 people who principally survive on fishing and seaweed farming. Despite the beautiful setting of this small town with its long white sandy beaches, there is very little tourist activity in this part of Zanzibar. Makunduchi is famous for the Mwaka Kogwa festival which takes place over four days in July.
- Air condition
- Family friendly
- Scuba diving