Bougainvillea Safari Lodge
Details of Bougainvillea Safari Lodge
About the rooms:
- 32 cottages
- Included family rooms & interconnected rooms
- mosquito-netted king or twin beds,
- a fireplace,
- large bathroom with shower
- veranda from which to enjoy the views of lush tropical gardens.
- Bathroom amenities
About the lodge:
- Large common area
- reception, lounge, bar, gift shop and 3 dining rooms.
- swimming pool
- Massage available
- Located near the main road towards Ngorongoro (10 minutes drive)
Short OverviewBougainvillea Safari Lodge is located on the outskirts of Karatu town about midway between Lake Manyara National Park and the NgoroNgoro Conservation Area Crater. There is a large common area building housing reception, lounge, bar, gift shop and dining rooms. The swimming pool sits in the centre of the property surrounded by the cottages and gardens.
- Family friendly
- Outside national park