Bologonya Under Canvas Luxury Camp
Details of Bologonya Under Canvas Luxury Camp
A cosy mess tent islocated in the centre of the camp where meals are served. The campfire is ready every evening for appetizers and snacks before dinner.
10 tents with en suite facilities.
Only ten tents at the campsite. Enjoy the exclusivity of absolute comfort combined with the authenticity of nights spent in the African bush
• All tents have large kings size bed or twin bed
• Each tent has shower, hand basin and flush toilet
• Lighting supplied by solar lights
• Mess Tent
• Lounge Tent
• Fully inclusive of all meals and beverages
The mobile camp has three different locations during the year according to the movement of the wildlife, allowing guests to be located close to the Migration.
- From December to March the camp will be located in the southern plains,
- from June to July the camp will be located in the western corridor
- and from August to November in the north,
Short OverviewNestling between the prime wildlife areas of northern . The area is witness to the Great Migration from June to November. This luxurious tented camp enables guests to be within reach of the Great Migration and to explore remote, beautiful corners of the Serengeti with excellent resident game.
- Family friendly
- In national park