Diamonds Dream of Zanzibar
Details of Diamonds Dream of Zanzibar
The resort provides top modern comforts with accommodation of the highest standards fitted with furniture made by Italian specialists in elmwood.
157 rooms have:
- king size or European twin bed with mosquito net,
- en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and double basin.
- All room have spacious private terrace with table and chairs.
Room categories include:
- 104 deluxe garden rooms with communal swimming pool, children area and bar,
- 40 junior suites ocean view,
- 10 junior suites ocean view with Jacuzzi and
- 3 beach villas with Jacuzzi and private pool.
the all inclusive concept
- Welcome cocktail
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served at the main restaurant
- Lunch buffet served on the beach at The Taj Mahal, Sushi Bar, Zanzi-Bar Grill outlets. Weather depending
- Soft drinks, fruit juices, beer, house wine, tea and coffee and selected spirits served at the restaurants and bars as per schedule
- Dinner served at The Chop Stick, at The Boma Restaurant and at The Andiamo Pizzeria Restaurants
- Snacks offered at the Pool bar throughout the day
- Water gym, canoe, beach volley, football, table tennis, billiards and darts
- Beach towels, sun beds and beach umbrellas
- 24 hours reception with concierge and luggage storeroom
- Business Center and wireless internet connection (at charge) - Laundry and valet service (at charge)
- First aid in house clinic and doctor on call (at charge)
- 2 Swimming pools, 1 with children area
- MVUA African Rain Spa with indoor gym
- Baby sitting service
- Conference Centre
- Animation team with daily entertainment
- Water sports centre
- Credit cards accepted: Visa and Mastercard
Short OverviewLocated on the north eastern coast of Zanzibar, this exclusive and luxurious 5 star all inclusive resort is set directly on the beach of Kiwengwa about 45 km from Stone Town International Airport. The resort is without a doubt the most attractive and modern structure in East Africa with a beautiful blend of contemporary and local Afro-Arabic design of solid woods and LUXURY materials with anarchitectural style that recalls the African-Arab Palaces.
- Air condition
- Big resort
- Family friendly
- On the beach
- Scuba diving