Tindiga Tented Camp
Подробнее о Tindiga Tented Camp
The camp has 10 classical cream coloured canvas tents which are very spacious and ensuite with showers and flush toilets. Due to the nature of the camp, personalized service and quality is our aim. The camp blends in beautifully with the natural environment and we try our best to run the camp with an eco-friendly approach; protecting and preserving the natural resources.
- 10 spacious traditional-style canvas tents with ensuite bathroom
- Each tent has its private veranda
- Bathroom: shower, flush toilet, wash hand basin, soap, towels, bottled water
- Mosquito nets, mosquito coils, candles & matches
- Electric lights in tent and bathroom
- Fairytale set-up in the evenings: traditional hurricane lamps in the grounds, along paths, tents
- Tradisional dining room, built by Datoga women, with small intimate bar
- Full & half board rates; lunch boxes available
Краткое описаниеThe camp is situated close to Qaund’ded Village. To the western side of the camp you can see Mount Masumbuku.To the north there is the Ngorongoro Conservation Area with it’s surrounding volcanic hills. To the west, just behind Lake Eyasi, you can find the big plains of the Serengeti.The Lake of Eyasi is just 1,5 kilometer from the camp. It is a seasonal salt water lake that almost completely dries up in the dry season.
- За Национальным парком