Details of The Ark Hotel
All the rooms at the Ark whether single, twin, double or triple configuration, are tastefully simply furnished to give you a level of comfort that keeps you relaxed through out your stay. All the rooms are self-contained with en-suite shower and bathroom.
All "cabins" have an en-suite shower and bathroom. Accommodation in The Ark is in the form of cabins that are self-contained with a shower and toilet. The rooms are on three levels –Deck A,Deck BandDeck C.
Deck C is the main deck where all the main lodge facilities are located, including the restaurant, cloakrooms and bar. There is also access for wheel chairs, for those who require it.
From the safety and comfort of all the four decks, one can watch the wild animals visiting the water hole in front of The Ark.
- Six single bedded rooms
- Thirty seven twin roomswithtwo single bedsin each room
- Ten double roomswithone queen bedin each room
- Seven triple roomswiththree single bedsin each room
- Hot water bottles in the bed that are filled every night
- A buzzer to alert you on the presence of animals of special interest visiting the water hole at night
- Bottled drinking water
Vieving Decks for Wildlife
enough room for every guest to be able to freely view and take photographs of the wildlife. There are open viewing areas ondeck Band a photo hide bunker on deck Dthat give you the perfect photo opportunity, with animals only a few yards away.