Sweetwaters Tented Camp
Подробнее о Sweetwaters Tented Camp
the camp is gathered around a waterhole and features two rows of tents, which are reached via a series of stone pathways, which wind through our landscaped grounds.
The camp has 39 luxury tents, each with its own ensuite bathroom (hot and cold running water, 24-hour hot showers and flushed WCs). All tents have luxury canvas interiors, solid floors and separate thatched roofs.
Electricity is provided by 24 hour generator.
14 tents are on raised platforms with private balconies, the rest have private verandas, all with safari chairs and tables. Extra beds and cots can also be provided.
Each tent features either a king-sized double bed or two twins. Mosquito nets are provided, as are hot water bottles at night.
Tent facilities include
- 24 hour hot water and electricity
- Valet and shoeshine service
- Mineral water and toiletries
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Tent service
- Safe and hairdryers (from reception)
- 24-hour medical service
- Children's meals, beds, babysitting
Weddings and honeymoons:
Wedding options include:
- Traditional wedding with local chief, dancers and choir.
- Bush, garden, poolside or riverside wedding ceremony.
- Wedding marquee.
- Individually themed champagne reception - at the camp or in the bush.
- Tailor-made wedding cake.
- BBQ reception around the pool.
- Private candle-lit honeymoon dinner for two: in the camp or in the bush.
- Luxurious honeymoon tent supplied with wine and tropical fruit.
- Cultural dance performance for you and your guests.
- Photography and videoing of your special day.
- Special accommodation packages for the entire wedding party.
- Samburu guard of honour, arrival of the bride by camel.
Краткое описаниеA sheltered oasis, clustered around a water hole and set in the pristine calm of the private Ol Pejeta Conservancy, Sweetwaters Serena Camp offers a charming blend of under-canvas ambiance and safari luxury.
- Семейный отель
- Медовый месяц
- В Национальном парке