Details of One Day Gorilla Trekking Adventure from Kigali
You'll depart from Kigali at 4.30 am for the drive to Musanze. Winding through mist-shrouded hills and seeing the early morning hustle and bustle, you'll arrive in time for the pre-gorilla trekking briefing.
You'll then spend your morning hiking through the rainforest in search of the enigmatic mountain gorillas who call Volcanoes National Park home. There is no guarantee how long this hike can take - with treks lasting anywhere between an hour and six hours.
When you find your gorilla family, you'll spend an unforgettable hour in their presence observing their behaviour and learning more about these uniquely beautiful animals.
Upon returning to the park entrance, you'll rejoin your guide for the drive back to Kigali.
• All meals on the safari. When staying at lodges it will be on full board basis.
• All Park entrance fees & taxes.
• All prices are quoted in US Dollars.
• EMES rescue insurance for the time of the tour with Shadows of Africa.
• Game safari to national parks as specified
• Hotel/lodge/camp accommodation for the duration of the safari.
• Private 4x4 wheel drive vehicle with a roof hatch and sliding windows for 360-degree view of the wildlife surrounding you
• First aid kit - Every safari vehicle comes standard with a fully stocked first aid kit. Our guides are all trained in providing basic first aid.
• Spare tires - for any unforeseen issues that may arise on bumpy African outback
• Charging station - Each car includes a charging station so you can charge your phone, camera battery, or laptop while on the road.
• WIFI - Our Rwandan vehicles come standard with Wi-Fi so that you can stay connected while on the road, of course this depends on reception.
• Wildlife tours according to your itinerary preferences.
• All game viewing activities specified Safari
• Entry visas
• International flights
• Tips and gratuities to your own driver/ guide
• Tips and gratuities to park rangers and porters
• Travel insurance