Siana Springs Intrepids
Подробнее о Siana Springs Intrepids
The special tented camp offers 38 spacious tents siuated in three secluded 'wings':
- The Bamboo Wing, surrounded by bamboo groves and flowering ornamental trees near the main camp;
- The Palm Wing, overlooking a series of springs, lily clad ponds and lush indigenous forest;
- The Acacia Wing, which occupies more open acacia woodland rich in birdlife on the camp boundary.
The tents boast the very latest in luxury camping, with:
- large single or double beds,
- personal closets,
- writing desks,
- ensuite bathrooms with flush toilets and steaming hot showers.
Краткое описаниеSituated at the base of the Ngama Hills, on the Eastern edge of the Maasai Mara National Reserve, Siana Springs occupies a lush indigenous forest watered by the largest natural springs in the Mara ecosystem - Siana.
- Медовый месяц
- За Национальным парком