Kirawira LUXURY Tented Camp
Details van Kirawira LUXURY Tented Camp
The Kirawira camp has just 25 widely-spaced luxury tents, raised on timber platforms, each with a glorious view of the plains.
Each tent has a spacious furnished deck leading to a bedroom furnished in antique Edwardian style with steamer-trunks, writing desk, brass lamps, rugs, sepia photographs and four-poster bed with patchwork quilt. Each tent has its own personal valet.
- Just 25 widely spaced luxury ensuite tents
- Each tent has its own ensuite bathroom with flushed WCs and showers
- Edwardian-styled lounge and bar
- Elegant tented dining tents with full silver service
- Gourmet 5-course lunches and dinners
- Fine wines
- Scenic safari bar with stone terrace
- Central fire-pit for evening sundowners
- Game drives daily
- Wedding planning and honeymoon venue
- Gift shop, business centre, WiFi
- Cultural dance and music
• Swimming pool and sundeck
• Massage Services
• 2 game drives daily with dedicated
• Guided nature walks / bird walks
• Hot air balloon rides
• Board games and library of Africana
WEDDING AND HONEYMOON PACKAGES AVAILABLE!
Kirawira Serena Camp receives Condé Nast Gold list 2013 Recognition- one of the 510 Best Places to stay on Earth.
Kort overzichtThe camp is located in Western Serengeti National Park.
The most exclusive of the Serena Group's many safari venues, and a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World group, Kirawira Serena Camp offers the epitome of classic ‘Out of Africa' safari camp luxury. Styled to replicate the elegant hunting camps of such legendary ‘white hunters' as Denys Finch Hatton and Baron Bror Blixen, it is located adjacent to the famous western corridor of the Serengeti National Park - arena of the ‘Greatest Wildlife Show on Earth', the annual migration of over one million wildebeest.
- Family friendly
- In national park