Four Seasons Safari Lodge Serengeti
Details van Four Seasons Safari Lodge Serengeti
- 60 guest rooms offer furnished sundecks – ideal spots to recharge, gaze across the undulating Serengeti plains and view wildlife in its natural habitat.
- 12 suites - 88-square-metre (947-square-foot) suite. The separate living area is equipped with a ceiling fan and individually controlled air conditioning. The luxurious sleeping area features a king bed and exotic mosquito netting.
- 5 villas ( presidental villa, one bedroom villa or two bedroom villa)
Bed & Bath:
- Down pillows
- Hypoallergenic pillows available on request
- Comfortable bathrobes
- Twice-daily housekeeping service
- Make-up mirror and separate vanity space
- Iron and ironing board upon request
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Wired or wireless Internet access
- Refrigerated private bar
- Multi-line telephone(s) with voicemail
- Outdoor space
- Flat-screen televisions
- Sofa, dining table and two chairs
- Tea/coffee maker
- In-room safe suitable for a laptop computer
Relax into intuitive Four Seasons care in one of our six free-standing treatment pavilions, all large enough for couples. Some pavilions include outdoor bathtubs, and the changing rooms feature steam showers to enhance your sense of tranquillity. Treatments are also available in the privacy of your guest room or suite.
CHILD POLICY: over 8 years
Kort overzicht77 guest rooms, suites and villas keep you in constant touch with the Serengeti. Contemporary African décor features four-poster beds with mosquito netting, as well as local textiles and artwork – all enhanced by modern comforts such as air conditioning and high-speed Internet access.
- Air condition
- Family friendly
- In national park