Podrobno o Singita Mara River Tented Camp
The Lamai triangle is celebrated for its annual wildebeest migration crossings. It covers 98,000 acres of the northern-most tip of the Serengeti National Park in Tanzania, slotted between the Maasai Mara National Park in Kenya in the north and the Mara River in the south. Distinctive soil composition results in one of the highest year-round concentrations of wildlife in the Serengeti National Park.
- 4 x 1-bedroom en-suite tents
- 2 x family tents (2 adults and 2 children)
Amenities and Services
- There is a plunge pool in the main camp
- There is no television at this camp
- There is complimentary internet (WiFi) access, however due to the remote location of the lodge, the wireless connection can be slow and intermittent
- Electricity/power available: Solar-powered, with international plug points and gently-powered cordless hair dryers in each room
- Children aged 12 and over are welcome. There are baby-sitting services available and tailor-made activities to suit each family. Children’s participation in game activities is at the discretion of your guide.
- Please note that due to its remote location, we are unable to offer Kosher or Halaal facilities at this camp
Key species you are likely to seeThe annual wildebeest migration crosses the Mara River at various points and the camp’s location provides excellent opportunities to view the crossings. As the Lamai triangle forms part of the Mara eco- system, you will experience year-round concentrations of resident plains game, big cats, elephant and enormous populations of crocodile and hippo in the Mara river.