Lake Natron Tented Camp
Podrobno o Lake Natron Tented Camp
It has 9 spacious semi-LUXURY self contained tents fitted with electricity and running water.
Lake Natron Tented Camp at a glance . . .
- 9 rustic self contained tents fitted with electricity and running water
- Bathroom: shower, flush toilet, wash hand basin, soap, towels, bottled water
- Mosquito nets, mosquito coils, candles & matches
- Electric lights in tent and bathroom
- 4 'maasai banda's', basic mobile tents with electricity and running water
- Charging possibilities for cameras, batteries
- Restaurant & Bar
- Internet Service, Laundry Service
- Beautiful, shady garden
- Natural swimming pool
- Full & half board rates, lunch boxes available
- Campsite: including 2 kitchens, mess tent, toilets & showers
- Airstrip close by
Kratek pregledWild and remote Lake Natron lies in the northeast of Tanzania in between the NgoroNgoro Conservation Area Highlands and Serengeti National Park plains. Situated at the base of Africa's only active volcano Oldonyo L'Engai (Mountain of God).
- Zunaj narodnega parka