Podrobno o Four Seasons Resort
The Four Seasons Resort Seychelles will be a low-rise development of individual tree house villas, each with their own private plunge pool, comprising a hotel component of 67 villas and 2 suited Martin villas and 26 private residences.
The villas stand in an amphitheatre-like topography that gazes west and which slopes steeply down the hill, with breathtaking views of the turquoise colored Indian Ocean and the powder-fine white beach.
GUEST ROOM INFORMATION
Designed with Romance in mind, these incredible one-bedroom villas are perfect for just you two. With spectacular views of Petite Anse bay, as well as unparalleled seclusion as your villa is enveloped in the surrounding lush jungle, it’s the perfect spot to reconnect in luxury and style.
Those wishing to take advantage of effortless access that's level with the shoreline will be taken by the Garden-View Villa’s stunning views of the island's lush tropical surroundings. Perfect for families looking to explore the Resort by day.
Three-Bedroom Royal Suite
The only villa with direct access to the pristine white sands of Petite Anse beach, the four pavilions of this exclusive space offer premium access to the Resort’s facilities to families or groups of friends looking for both privacy and time together amongst nature’s bounty.
Services & Amenities
Bed and Bath
- Down duvets and pillows
- Indoor/outdoor showers
- Deep soaking tub
- Private WC with bidet
- Walk-in closet/dressing area
- Hypoallergenic bedding on request
- Hair dryer
- In-room wireless Internet access
- Two Internet-equipped workstations located in the Resort library
Services and Amenities
- Multilingual Concierge
- Twice-daily housekeeping with evening turndown service
- Outdoor pool
- Children's and family programs
- Complimentary shoeshine and valet parking
- Water sports pavilion
- Fitness centre and classes
- Jogging trail
- Selection of international daily newspapers available for complimentary download in Resort via online app
Mountain Meditation is an incredible journey to peace and self-discovery with one of the most stunning views in the Indian Ocean.