Podrobno o Biseri Ruande in Tanzanije - 6 dnevno potovanje
DAY ONE: KIGALI - BWINDI IMPENETRABLE NATIONAL PARK
Upon arrival in Kigali, you'll be met by your Shadows of Africa driver and begin the six hour drive north to Bwindi-Impenetrable National Park.
Don't let the length of the drive put you off: this is one of the most spectacular drives you'll ever undertake.
Your drive will take you through quiet mountain valleys and quaint terraced farms, along the shores of glistening lakes, and deep into the steaming jungles of southern Uganda.
Crossing the border at Katuna, you'll then overnight close to the park.
DAY TWO: GORILLA TREKKING - KIGALI
After an early breakfast at your hotel, you'll proceed directly to the Bwindi Impenetrable National Park's headquarters to meet your guides. After completing the briefing, you'll embark on the once in a lifetime experience of tracking the enigmatic mountain gorillas.
There is no guarantee how long or difficult your tracking experience will be as it depends on where the family of gorillas is and on weather conditions, It can take anywhere from two up to six hours of trekking through the mountain forest at relatively high altitudes. Fitness is definitely recommended for those wishing to undertake the excursion.
One of the most memorable experiences you're likely to ever have, you'll be allowed an hour of close contact with the gorillas once you've found them. You'll be privileged enough to come within mere metres of a family of these rare and beautiful animals, observing their family dynamics and getting to learn a bit about each gorilla's distinct personality in serene silence.
After your hike is complete, you'll make the return trip to Kigali to overnight in the Rwandan capital.
DAY THREE: KIGALI
You'll finish your trip with a complimentary city tour including the Genocide Memorial, the Presidential Palace Museum, and the local craft markets.
The opportunity to have lunch at the famous Mille Collines Hotel (Hotel Rwanda) is also a highlight of your day.
• All Park entrance fees & taxes.
• All prices are quoted in US Dollars.
• EMES rescue insurance for the time of the tour with Shadows of Africa.
• Game safari to national parks as specified
• Hotel/lodge/camp accommodation for the duration of the safari.
• Private 4x4 wheel drive vehicle with a roof hatch and sliding windows for 360-degree view of the wildlife surrounding you
• First aid kit - Every safari vehicle comes standard with a fully stocked first aid kit. Our guides are all trained in providing basic first aid.
• Spare tires - for any unforeseen issues that may arise on bumpy African outback
• Charging station - Each car includes a charging station so you can charge your phone, camera battery, or laptop while on the road.
• WIFI - Our Rwandan vehicles come standard with Wi-Fi so that you can stay connected while on the road, of course this depends on reception.
• Wildlife tours according to your itinerary preferences. • All game viewing activities specified Safari
• Entry visas
• International flights
• Tips and gratuities to your own driver/ guide
• Tips and gratuities to park rangers and porters
• Travel insurance