Jumeirah Beach Hotel
Details van Jumeirah Beach Hotel
All the hotel’s 618 rooms, suites and villas are luxuriously furnished and provide spectacular views of the Arabian Gulf. And once you’ve finished taking in the view, you can choose from the widest array of leisure facilities around one of the best family hotels in Dubai, including a scuba diving centre, six swimming pools, Sinbad’s Kids Club and complimentary, unlimited access to Wild Wadi Waterpark.
UMEIRAH BEACH HOTEL OFFERS YOU
- 599 ocean-view rooms and suites
- 19 traditional Arabian styled beachside villas
- Over 19 restaurants, cafes and bars
- Six swimming pools and private beach
- Floodlit tennis courts, one multi-purpose court and three squash courts
- Complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark for the duration of your stay
- Talise Spa with saunas, massage rooms, hot tubs, Jacuzzi, steam room and plunge pool
- Talise Fitness set up with the latest Technogym
- Sinbad’s Kids Club
TALISE SPA AT JUMEIRAH BEACH HOTEL
Relax. Let time stand still for a moment and treat yourself to the most revitalising spa experience you could wish for.
The beautifully appointed Spa at Jumeirah Beach Hotel has everything you need to truly unwind; including two saunas, two massage rooms, three hot tubs, jacuzzi, steam room and plunge pool.
You are always in the most caring and capable of hands with our spa professionals. They offer you massage treatments and facials, aromatherapy, reflexology, shiatsu, Swedish and sports massage to soothe, stimulate, refresh and heal your body.
With its striking wave-like design, Jumeirah Beach Hotel's five-star resort is one of Dubai’s most instantly recognisable structures. Happily for our guests, the Jumeirah Beach Hotel in Dubai is equally famed for its amazing value and sheer wealth of options to enjoying your stay.
- Air condition
- Big resort
- Family friendly
- On the beach