Details of Gibbs Farm
17 guest cottages:
- each featuring a unique theme and richly appointed with eucalyptus floors, hand-crafted furniture, two queen-size beds, indoor and outdoor showers, a fireplace and private verandah—provide an elegant home away from home, with all of the cozy comforts.
- A cottage with a common living area and two bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms is available for families or couples traveling together.
- Gibb’s Massage Treatments
- Farm Life Experiences
- Farm Walks
- Safari Adventures and Active Experiences
- Community & Cultural Experiences
- Weddings & Honeymoons
WEDDING AND HONEYMOONS:
warm and attentive team will help you plan the perfect wedding, set among the intense beauty of dozens of flowering plants or on the lush, rolling lawn overlooking the coffee fields with breathtaking views of the Ngorongoro Forest. They offer traditional and local wedding ceremonies and commitment ceremonies (renewal of vows), with East African touches.
Cater to your every need, working with you to plan the perfect event for you and your guests in one of the world’s most magnificent settings. Whether you desire an intimate gathering or a grand ceremony and reception, your wedding will be an unforgettable celebration.