Details of Singita Serengeti House
Up to eight guests can feel at home at Serengeti House, with two suites in the main house and one garden suites situated on either side. The property enjoys picturesque views of a watering hole from its perch on the south-east slopes of the hill. Inside, a décor blended of European country designs and African artifacts create a comfortable and unpretentious style.
- 2 x suites located in the main house
- 2 x suites located on either side of the main house
Amenities and Services
- There is a 25m infinity swimming pool in front of the main house
- In-room spa facilities at the house or at nearby Singita Sasakwa Lodge Spa
- The Singita Boutique & Gallery at nearby Singita Sasakwa Lodge
- Each suite has a television
- Dependent upon area coverage, there is mobile phone signal
- There is complimentary internet (WiFi) access, however due to the remote location of the lodge, the wireless connection can be slow and intermittent
- Electricity/power available: 220V. Converters are also available and hair dryers are supplied in each suite
- Children of all ages are welcome. There are baby-sitting services available and tailormade activities to suit each family. Children’s participation in game activities is at the discretion of your guide
- Please note that there are no Kosher or Halaal facilities available at Singita Serengeti House
|Type of Accomodation||
ENQUIRY - Shadows Of Africa
Get personal pricing option and a free advice from tour specialist! Your personal information is absolutely safe with us!
Our tour specialists are ready to help you with your trip planning with the best possible combinations to suit your needs. Please complete this short form and we will get in touch within 24 hours. All personal information supplied will be absolutely secure and remain within our organization and will not be shared with any external entity unless prior permission is given.