Details of Manyara Ranch Conservancy
The Conservancy opened on the 1st of June 2010 with a 12-bed Luxury Tented Camp. There is an extensive variety of activities giving visitors a very special bush experience.
12 luxury tents
luxury East African style tents provide comfortable and private accommodation, perfectly located for ample wildlife viewing from the tent's deck.
- ensuite bath room with hot and cold running water and showers, and flush toilets
- large tents with an abundant of natural lighting (30 square metre tent interior)
- insect proof tents
- electric lighting
- chest, which also acts as a safe
- writing desk
- all tents are placed under acacia trees for shade and all command panoramic views of the surrounding landscapes
- there is a dining tent which includes a bar and a small library
- walking safaris
- daytime game drives
- night game drives
- game viewing from hides
- ranch visits
- horse riding
- bush meals
All activities except for horse riding are included in the overnight price.
The camp is closed from April 1st to 31st May
|Type of Accomodation||
ENQUIRY - Shadows Of Africa
Get personal pricing option and a free advice from tour specialist! Your personal information is absolutely safe with us!
Our tour specialists are ready to help you with your trip planning with the best possible combinations to suit your needs. Please complete this short form and we will get in touch within 24 hours. All personal information supplied will be absolutely secure and remain within our organization and will not be shared with any external entity unless prior permission is given.