Details of Lake Duluti Serena Hotel
Their rooms and suites are presented in the style of stone-built cottages, which are grouped in clusters around a flower-filled central ‘village square'.
The Hotel has 42 guest rooms accommodated in Banana-stem thatched huts, shaded by tropical trees.
- All guest rooms have private balconies that boast magnificent views of the surrounding area.
- All Non-SmokingDouble Rooms 21 (King SizeBeds)
- Twin Rooms: 21
- 1 (Pair) Connecting Room
- A selection of ensuite rooms and suites
- Elegant dining room, library and garden terraces
- Extensive flower gardens and lawns
- Lakeside dining
- Guided walks, canoeing or mountain biking
- Tented conference room
- Wedding planning and honeymoon venue
- Gift shop, business centre, WiFi
- Extensive selection of sports and activities
- Cultural dance and music
|Type of Accomodation||
ENQUIRY - Shadows Of Africa
Get personal pricing option and a free advice from tour specialist! Your personal information is absolutely safe with us!
Our tour specialists are ready to help you with your trip planning with the best possible combinations to suit your needs. Please complete this short form and we will get in touch within 24 hours. All personal information supplied will be absolutely secure and remain within our organization and will not be shared with any external entity unless prior permission is given.